1. The artist may submit ONE entry in each section.
2. All entries must be original. Paintings must be ready for hanging.
3. No exhibits are to be removed from the exhibition until after 3 pm, Sunday 4th
August, 2019 unless authorized.
On the back of each exhibit there must be:
(a) TITLE; (b) SECTION; (c) PRICE; (d) NAME; and (e) ADDRESS.
MAXIMUM SIZE: 120 cm X 100 cm including frame.
4. All entries are accepted, displayed and returned at owner’s risk. The
committee accepts no liability for loss, damage or theft at all times.
5. Artworks to be signed for when collected or letter of authority for 3rd party
6. The committee shall deduct 20% commission from the indicated price of any
displayed exhibits sold.
7. Entry Fee – Sections 1, 2 & 3 $10; Students, Scrapbooking and Golden Oldies $2;
Primary School Section free entry, with one entry per child. All others $5.
All cheques to be made payable to Bentley Hall Committee.
8. The committee reserves the right to have any entries reproduced in the press.
9. Should any dispute arise for which no specific rule is laid down, the matter
shall be referred to the Hall Committee whose decision will be final.
10. All works must be for sale. Exception Students, Scrapbooking and Golden Oldies.
11. Entries close 24th July 2019. Please, all works must be delivered to the Bentley Public Hall, from 9am to 5pm on Thursday 1st August 2019 and last opportunity to deliver entries will be prior to 9am Friday 2nd August 2019. All winners are expected to be available to receive their prize on Saturday 3rd August 2019 at 1pm.
12. If posting exhibits please include return postage.
13. All Artworks must be collected from 3pm to 5pm Sunday 4th August, 2019.
If an artist is unable to collect their entry after the deadline of 5pm Sunday 4th August 2019, then Mr Tony Davis (mob: 0402462442) will be at the hall on Monday 5th August between 4pm and 6pm for pick up. Uncollected artworks will be surrendered and disposed of at the discretion of the Bentley Hall Committee.
14. Mark the box on the entry form if you are under 21 years to be eligible for the “Reg and Phyllis Hartley Shield Award” plus $300 (can be chosen from any section).
15. “In and Around Bentley Painting Prize” can be Landscape or Portrait of a Bentley and District Resident within a radius of 25km. No Photographs please.
16. All prizewinners are invited to exhibit their work at the Casino RSM Club from 5th August 2019 for 2 weeks.